Why you should choose VikingGenetics cow breeding program
VikingGenetics’ cow breeding programs are based on extensive knowledge of the genetics of different cattle breeds. Their programs aim to produce cows that are well-suited to the Nordic climate and environment. The company’s research teams work closely with farmers to ensure that the cows they breed are able to meet the demands of modern dairy and beef production.
Therefore, VikingGenetics’ cow breeding programs have been highly successful in producing healthy, productive cows. The company’s cows have won numerous awards for their milk and beef production. In addition, VikingGenetics’ cows have been shown to be extremely fertile, with high rates of conception and calving. This makes them ideal for dairy and beef production in the Nordic countries.
If you are looking for high-quality, productive cows that are well-suited to the Nordic climate, then VikingGenetics is the company for you. Their innovative breeding programs have produced some of the finest cattle in the world.
Te cows from these cow breeding programs are at the top of their game
VikingGenetics bulls are at the top of their game when it comes to Cow breeding. Not only are they ranked highly on their own NTM scale, but they also boast a strong international presence. This is all thanks to their data and science-driven genetics, which results in lower use of antibiotics and hormones while still maintaining high lifetime production per cow. In other words, VikingGenetics cattle are good for your dairy business – they’re profitable, sustainable, and enjoyable to work with. So, if you’re looking for a breed that will live long and last long, look no further than VikingGenetics. You won’t be disappointed.
What to consider before breeding:
When it comes to cow breeding, there are a number of factors that need to be considered in order to produce healthy offspring with high milk production. Some of the key considerations include:
- The age of the cow: Young cows tend to have higher milk production than older cows. However, they also have a higher risk of health problems.
- The breed of the cow: Different breeds of cows produce different amounts of milk. Some breeds are also more prone to certain health conditions than others.
- The health of the cow: Obviously, you want to breed cows that are healthy and free from any significant health problems. Otherwise, their offspring may inherit these health problems.
- The temperament of the cow: Some cows are simply more docile and easier to work with than others. If you’re planning on doing a lot of the breeding yourself, then you’ll want to choose cows that are easy to handle.
- Milk production: This is, of course, one of the most important factors to consider when breeding cows. You’ll want to choose cows that have high milk production in order to get the most out of your breeding program.
These are just some of the key considerations that you need to keep in mind when breeding cows. By taking all of these factors into account, you can increase your chances of success and produce healthy, high-producing offspring.